The Seymour Arms, nestled at the foot of the Mendip Hills on the banks of Blagdon Water, within easy reach of Bristol, Bath, Cheddar, Wells and Somerset.
Blagdons fishing goes from strength to strength covering 440 acres. The long, narrow shape makes it ideal for both boat and bank fishing. With deep basins and long banks to drift, plenty of points and promontories for access to deeper areas as well as shallow, sheltered bays of quieter water.
Most of the seven-mile perimeter has easy bank access but to explore the more remote areas a boat is the answer – no noisy petrol engines – just peace, quiet and screaming reels!
Seymour Arms Blagdon facilities
- Non-smoking accommodation
- 5 rooms in total that can sleep between 1 and 3 people.
- Each room has its own on-suite, tea and coffee making facilities, television and access to free WiFi.
- Cooked breakfast, and choice of hot or cold beverages.
- Usage of freezer and drying room
Perfect for the travelling fisherman, be it Chew or Blagdon!