In this new video, our in-house expert carp angler Dave Lane uses a FishSpy camera to check if a baited spot has been visited after a fruitless session.
Watch it here:
The implications of bait checking with a FishSpy camera are simply huge.
- Save yourself a packet in the cost of bait over a year.
- Save time by avoiding areas where fish are clearly not feeding.
- Maximise your chances of a carp taking your hook bait with just the right amount of bait being present in the swim.
- Check how successful your pre-baiting is, by seeing if those spots have been visited.
- By using boiles of differing colours, shape and flavours it is now possible to determine a selection preference by checking baited spots.
FishSpy underwater camera’s are now just £129.95 – what’s your carp fishing worth to you?